There are two types of timing tools you can use:
- The Stopwatch: use this to count time taken for an activity. You can pause and stop the stopwatch at any point.
- The Timers: use this to set a countdown for an activity.
To set a timer on iPad:
- From the Main Menu, select Timer
- If you are using a Stopwatch, press the button to start the timer, and the button to stop.
- If you are using the Timer, press Add Timer to create a new timer. Give your timer a name (e.g. Quiz Timer), choose the length of the timer, and select how you want to be told that the timer has finished–with a screen flash, a sound, or a text box on the screen (Modal alert).
- Press Set Timer to start the timer. You can pause it using the button and stop it using the button.
To set a timer on Chrome:
This feature is coming soon...