If you use the iPad to type in more than one language, adding these languages to your iPad's keyboard will allow you to type faster using predictive text and will also stop the Auto-Correction function from automatically correcting words you type into a different language in error.
To add languages to your iPad keyboard:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add new keyboard...
- Touch the language you would like to add
- Repeat if you wish to add more languages
Te remove languages from your iPad keyboard:
- Go to Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards
- Touch 'Edit' in the top right corner of the screen
- Touch the red minus sign and then touch 'Delete'
- Touch 'Done' when you are finished
Once you have multiple languages setup, you can switch between them while typing by holding the globe button that's in the bottom left corner of the keyboard.
If you would like to disable Auto-Correction, click here to find out how.