Every device is capable of taking screenshots, but they do it in different ways.
On a Mac:
On a PC:
- Press the button. This button is usually placed near the top right corner of your keyboard.
- Windows captures the entire screen and copies it to the (invisible) clipboard.
- You can then paste your screenshot by pressing Ctrl and V at the same time.
On an iPad:
- Press the Home button and the Lock button at the same time.
- The screen flashes white, your device captures the entire screen and saves it as a photo.
- You can then find this photo simply by going into the photo app.
Please be aware that if your screenshot contains personal information of you or students, such as names or email addresses, it should not be posted on these forums, as they are public. These screenshots should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org instead.